Kendrick Gymnastics is dedicated to providing children in our community a safe place to learn gymnastics. Due to the circumstances surrounding the pandemic and in order to adhere to CDC recommendations, Park & Rec protocols and the health guidelines set forth by USAG. We previously implemented the following procedures within all our classes.
Please be advised as things continue to move forward and get better with the pandemic. We are starting to eliminate some of our Covid-19 protocols at Kendrick. Our community chalk bins are back out. I urge gymnasts and parents to discuss whether they are comfortable with their gymnast using the community chalk bin. If you as the parent prefer your gymnast to continue to use their individual chalk bin. That is fine, please have this discussion with them. We have reopened our cubby rooms. All gymnasts will be utilizing the cubbies moving forward. We are not having them rotate with their bags anymore. However, gymnasts are still required to keep all their belongings in their bags and place their bag in a cubby. We are in the process of reopening the mini gym with a 15 person capacity limit. We will begin utilizing the mini gym for some rotations with our lower levels when we return in July for summer practices. The main gym's capacity limit has been increased to 50 people. However, we will continue to keep class sizes at a capacity of 24. I just want to keep you informed that the capacity limit was increased.
The safety & health of our gymnasts, coaches and their families is of the utmost importance in making these decisions. Please be advised these protocols are subject to change.
1. Class sizes are at a 24 capacity limit in Main Gym.
2. Equipment & mats will be heavily sanitized after each use and at the end of each class.
3. All staff have been fully vaccinated. However, per PPR protocols they will remain wearing a mask when within 6 feet of gymnasts.
4. All gymnasts will wear masks with the exception of when performing a difficult skill that could jeopardize the physical safety of the gymnast.
5. Gymnasts will be required to have/keep the following things in their gym bags to be considered prepared for practice and minimize the risk of cross contamination: grips, tiger paws, water bottle, mask, individual hand sanitizer and individual chalk bin.
6. Hand sanitizer stations will be available throughout the gym.
7. Hand sanitizer will be dispensed when arriving & leaving the gym.
8. Parents are not permitted in the building.
9. Drop off/pick up will be in the front of the building (Ridge Ave entrance). A staff member will be meet your gymnasts outside for arrival and will walk them out for dismissal.
10. A parent/guardian must accompany the gymnast to the entrance for check in. A covid questionnaire will need to be completed upon arrival for contact tracing purposes. Gymnasts who arrive without a parent/guardian present will not be checked in. No exceptions.
Kendrick Gymnastics 5822 Ridge Avenue Philadelphia PA 19128