Registration will open online on August 23rd 2021 with classes beginning the week of September 13th. Go to our "CLASSES" page for schedule and other details.
Join our team!
We are hiring for assistant and head coaches for the following part-time positions:
Gymnastics Coaches for recreational classes and team
Ninja Warrior Coach
Are you looking for a part-time coaching job that works around your school schedule or busy parenting schedule?
Do you live or go to school in the Philadelphia or surrounding area?
Do you have a passion for gymnastics?
Do you enjoy working with kids?
Apply to be a coach for our gymnastics program. Must have coaching experience or a gymnast background. We will train!
Must provide/obtain your criminal, child abuse & FBI clearances prior to starting work.
Must be at least 14 years of age. We pride ourselves on having an excellent junior coaching program with opportunities for growth within the organization.
Available hours Mon-Fri 4:30-9pm and Saturday mornings/afternoons.
Seasonal positions available (Sept-May) and (June-August) or work year round.
Requirements: Positive attitude, responsible, reliable, assertive, self-motivated and most importantly a love for teaching children.
Pay rate based on experience. Pay cycle is bi-weekly. Direct deposit only.
$120 per 10 week session
The 1-hour class is to improve your little one's mobility & cognitive skills. Instructors encourage toddlers and parents to get involved in activities such as; singing, games, circle time, stretch & warm up. Parents will be instructed on how to help their toddler roll, jump, swing & tumble on mats, trampolines, bars, balance beam and so much more!
$120 per 10 week session
The 1-hour class is designed to introduce the basic fundamentals of gymnastics through the use of obstacle courses and games. Our focus is to improve your little one's mobility & cognitive skills, develop independent abilities and increase interaction with other children in a fun, relaxed environment.
$120 per 10 week sessionThis is a 1-hour combo class. Your child will build strength through the use of ninja obstacle courses while being introduce to the basic fundamentals of gymnastics & parkour techniques. The classes are designed to improve mobility, build self-confidence, develop independent abilities and increase interaction with other children while creating a fun & safe atmosphere for learning.
Kendrick Gymnastics is dedicated to providing children in our community a safe place to learn gymnastics. Due to the circumstances surrounding the pandemic and in order to adhere to CDC recommendations, Park & Rec protocols and the health guidelines set forth by USAG. We previously implemented the following procedures within all our classes.
The safety & health of our gymnasts, coaches and their families is of the utmost importance in making these decisions. Please be advised these protocols are subject to change.
1. Our Main Gym has a capacity of 50 people.
2. Masks are required for all participants & instructors (regardless of vaccination status).
3. Gymnasts will be required to have/keep the following things in their gym bags to be considered prepared for practice and minimize the risk of cross contamination: grips, tiger paws and water bottle (individual chalk bin if applicable).
4. Hand sanitizer stations will be available throughout and will be dispensed when arriving & leaving the gym.
5. Gymnasts will need to check-in at the front desk for contact tracing purposes.
6. Gymnasts under 12 years of age MUST have parent present to check-in at the front desk for contact tracing purposes.
7. Both gyms are professionally cleaned and disinfected regularly.
Kendrick Gymnastics 5822 Ridge Avenue Philadelphia PA 19128