The Kendrick Gymnastics Summer Experience Camp is a goal-oriented opportunity for a gymnast to receive individualized instruction in alignment with progressive goals and objectives established by one-on-one evaluations, gymnast expectations, and instruction.
Camp includes 3 hours of instructional gymnastics, dance and fitness. Other activities include games, playing sports, cooking classes, watching movies, arts & crafts and weekly trips. We do not provide lunch. All campers must bring a packed lunch with snacks and plenty of water or fluids containing electrolytes.
You must have paid the non-refundable camp deposit to register and select your weeks in advance. If you have not paid your camp deposit yet. Email us at email@example.com for more info.
1) Summer Camp will run for 8 weeks from 6/26-8/18.
2) Full Day is from 9-3pm and the only option for gymnasts 13 & younger. Cost is $150.
3) Gymnasts on the Kippettes Team ages 14 & older and/or in/entering high school will have a half day option from 9am-12pm. Cost is $75.
4) Before cares will be offered from 8am-9am for an additional $10 per day. Must be registered for all 5 days in advance to attend.
5) After cares will be offered from 3-4pm for an additional $10 per day. Must be registered for all 5 days in advance to attend.
6) Sign up for both before & after care for a 25% discount. Must be registered for all 5 days in advance to attend.
7) A non-refundable deposit ($75 or $150) which will be applied to your first week of camp. Must be paid online in order to receive registration forms and choose your weeks.
8) Camp weeks #1-4 must be paid in full by 6/18 (including before/after care). A full refund will be given if cancelling registration for those weeks by 6/11. After 6/11 any cancellations for those weeks will only receive a 50% refund.
9) Camp weeks #5-8 must be paid in full by 7/16 (including before/after care). A full refund will be given if cancelling registration for those weeks by 7/9. After 7/9 any cancellations for those weeks will only receive a 50% refund.
10) We are capping each week at 56 gymnasts, providing an 8:1 ratio. Spots fill up fast and on a first come, first serve basis. If you snooze on registering and/or selecting your weeks. You risk the chance of getting the weeks you want. This goes for team members as well. We will not make exceptions if you wait to register or do not return your registration with selected weeks before we reach our cap.
11) Trips will be an additional cost and cost will vary depending on the trip that week. Price of trips will range from $10-$25. We will notify when payment is due for the trips. If you do not register and pay for the trip by the deadline given in the email. Your child will remain at the gym with coaching staff to participate in other activities.
Camp Trips Already Scheduled:
Week #1- Wynnewood Bowling $10
Week #2- Painting With A Twist $15
Week #3- Wissahickon Ice Skating Rink $10
Week #4- Philly Rock Gym $15
Week #5- Plymouth Swim Club & Picnic $10
Week #6- TreeTop Quest $25
Week #7- Urban Air $20
Week #8- Plymouth Swim Club & Picnic $10
New Requirements for the 2023-2024 Kippettes Team Members:
1) Levels 4-9 are required to attend 6 weeks of camp.
2) Level 3, XP & XD are required to attend 5 weeks of camp.
3) Level 2 & XG is required to attend 4 weeks of camp.
4) XB/XS are NOT required to attend camp. However, it is strongly recommended to do at least 2-4 weeks.
Kendrick Gymnastics 124 Cotton Street Philadelphia PA 19127